Copper wires have been used to transmit electricity via electron vibration. This is the old, outdated paradigm, which relies on a very small spectrum of what exists in nature.
Now, with magnetical-gravitational (Magravs) technology, power is released and transmitted via the nano-coating of copper. The nano layers absorb ambient plasma energy and release usable plasma, which is much more powerful than simple electron vibration.
Plasma is found everywhere around us – in the air, our bodies, around the planet and in outer space. Through the nano layers, this boundless energy is then converted to usable energy which can power appliances at home.
Just like bringing home a new puppy, we need to train the Magravs Power Unit to satisfy our energy needs, as well as to train ourselves to understand the system. This is not simply plug and play. It is plug and interplay – YOU are 1part of the whole connection! It is time for Humanity to reconnect with the energetic plasma world!
Therefore, it is crucial to nano-coat all wires in the household in a gradual and systematic manner through the Magravs Power Unit.
It is important to remember that once the Magravs Power Unit is connected and turned on, do not turn off or unplug the unit from that point onwards. It MUST keep running continuously in order for it to work effectively.
Please read ALL the instructions below before connecting your Magravs Power Unit to your household socket. Exceeding the recommended loads at EACH stage during the conditioning period may cause the unit to be rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer’s warranty.
Further information available at: http://www.keshefoundation.org/magravs
Included with your Magravs Power Unit is a Phase Meter.
The phase meter is used to determine which plug of your household socket is connected to the "Live" or "hot" wire.
1. Turn on the phase meter and touch each plug of the socket;
2. The plug in which the phase meter turns on its light permanently or flashes much more quickly than the other plug is where the live wire is located;
3. Locate the side of the Magravs Power Unit plug marked "Live";
4. Connect the Magravs Power Unit plug correctly to match the "Live" plug of your household socket;
If the Magravs Power Unit is connected wrongly to the "Neutral" wire instead of "Live", there is a very high possibility of the unit being rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer's warranty.
Also, do keep in mind that any electrical devices that are plugged into the Magravs Power Unit henceforth must also be plugged in to match the "Live" plug on the unit itself.
Once you have connected your Magravs Power Unit to your household socket, turn on the switch on the socket and leave the Magravs Power Unit to condition itself to electricity in the household for 3 days (Day 1 – Day 3).
1. It is important that no load be connected to the Magravs Power Unit at this time. The Magravs Power Unit will be nano-coating the wires around the socket at this time and settling into its environment.
2. Failure to follow this step may cause the unit to be rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer's warranty.
3 of 4
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE
B. GANS PRODUCTION
B. GANS PRODUCTION
(REFER TO FIGURE 1.7 GANS PRODUCTION SET‐UP)
KESHE FOUNDATION PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE
On Day 4, connect a small LED desk lamp, rated 20W or less, to the Magravs Power Unit and allow this to run continuously, 24 hours a day, for another 4 days (Day 4 – Day 7.)
1. It is important to note that resistive loads, such as but not limited to electric heaters, motors with carbon brushes, incandescent light bulbs and battery/cell phone/mobile chargers, should not be connected to the Magravs Power Unit;
2. This is to allow the Magravs Power Unit to send and receive power at the plasmatic nano-coated level, and not at the metal copper-matter level – remember, the key to Magravs technology is in the nano-coating of your household copper wires via the Magravs Power Unit;
3. Exceeding the above recommendation at this stage may cause the unit to be rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer’s warranty.
On Day 8, it is time to gradually build up the non-resistive load on the Magravs Power Unit.
1. Add a small second load to your Magravs Power Unit, such as a table/stand fan, rated 80W or less;
2. Ensure that both the table fan AND LED desk lamp, total rating 100W or less, remain turned on and running continuously, 24 hours a day, from here on;
3. Allow this new combined load to run for another 3 days (Day 8 – Day 10);
4. Exceeding the above recommendation at this stage may cause the unit to be rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer’s warranty.
On Day 11, add a small resistive load to the unit, such as a small electric jug (excluding immersion heaters), rated 500W or less. Electric heaters with built-in fans (fan-heaters, low-power hairdryers, etc.) would also work for this purpose as long as they are rated at 500W or less.
This is to gradually condition the now-nano-coating household electrical system to condense plasma into a narrow bandwidth of electron vibration for resistive loads.
1. On first run, allow the resistive load to run for 10 minutes;
2. Allow a break of 3-4 hours;
3. Then run the resistive load again for 10 minutes;
4. Gradually increase the run time of the resistive load:
a. Day 11 – 10-15 minutes runtime;
b. Increase by 5-10 minutes per day from Days 12-16;
c. Day 17 – no more than 60 minutes runtime;
5. This is done to gradually condition nano-coated electrical wires to accommodate the use of plasma energy by resistive loads;
6. Exceeding the above recommendation at this stage may cause the unit to be rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer’s warranty.
Day 18 – Day 21
From Days 18-21, the resistive load on the Magravs Power Unit may be gradually increased from 500W to its rated 2000W limit.
Appliances such as toaster ovens and heatguns may now be introduced to the Magravs Power Unit’s electrical system.
Non-resistive loads are not affected by this rating and theoretically is unlimited, although it is recommended to stay within your household electrical circuit rating (eg. 1800W at 15A (120V), 3600W at 15A (240V), etc.)
Dear Customer, thank you for buying the Magravs Power Unit (hereon described as "the unit.")
Please be informed that, for warranty claims, you can send the unit to us. Check the address on http://www.keshefoundation.org/magravs; in the event of a legitimate claim, we will repair and return the unit to you. Please be advised that you are responsible for shipping costs incurred in returning the
unit to us.
Before sending the unit, please contact our service center at http://support.keshefoundation.org/ specifying:
- Product name;
- Date of purchase;
- Description of defect reported;
- Address and telephone number.
We will then contact you to help resolve the issue.
Notes for delivery:
Package the faulty appliance carefully and include the following information:
- Product name;
- Date of purchase;
- Description of defect;
- Address and telephone number;
- Printout of your e-mail;
Attach the receipt or invoice for proof of validity.
Plasma Products Warranty
1) General rules
This warranty is intended as an addition to all other rights enjoyed by the product purchaser/ customer. It does not replace these rights and, specifically, in no way affects the customer's rights as established by European law.
2) Warranty duration and validity
The appliance is guaranteed by Keshe Foundation for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. This date must be proven by: invoice or receipt bearing date of sale, details identifying the appliance, type, model. Failure to produce the stated documents will invalidate the product warranty. This warranty includes the free replacement or repair of the device's parts the authorized Service Centre should prove to have defects in materials or workmanship.
3) Exclusions from warranty
This warranty excludes:
All damages arising as a result of negligent and/or careless use, repairs
carried out by unauthorized staff, careless transport and improper installation.
4) Limits of liability
Keshe Foundation declines all responsibility for any possible damage caused directly or indirectly to people or objects as a consequence of failure to comply with the provisions of the specific appliance 'Instruction manual' on http://www.keshefoundation.org/magravs
5) Expiry of warranty
Once the 12-month duration of this warranty has elapsed, all repairs will be at the customer's own expense.